2011/02/01

february

long long long time no see!!!
finally, I've finished exam, so I feel free^^YES!
but unfortunately, January ended before I knew it. a month has already gone since a new year! It's too fast, isn't it?!? I can't believe that!! anyway, there are some days till I go to the U.S. hmm... I'm very very nervous and confused.>< and I'm kind of scary.. you know, changing is not easy for everyone though. 
maybe, I'm gonna be okay but now I just need confidence. 
*I believe this scare is gonna change myself.*


btw, recently, i read certain blog and it says that "Acting power to pull luck by oneself". (sorry, it was written by japanese so I can't translate it well tho...) I thought this word is what I need. 
最近、あるブロク読んでて"自分で運を引っ張るくらいの行動力"って言葉があった。今の私にすごく必要な言葉だと思う。頭で考えてばかりの私が忘れがちなこと。でも、思い切りの行動って大切だよね。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿